So yesterday I did some shopping and got some things home. Not much, but I still want to share 🙂
1. Pukka refresh tea. They have so many differet flavours and this one is organic and naturally caffeine free. As the name says it’s very refreshing, you can taste the peppermint flavour more than licorice. It’s very sweet and not bitter at all. It says that it will help digestion and freshen the palate. I will definitly buy more of their tea!
2. Frantsila Organics Rosewater. Frantsila Organics is a finnish company who makes natural and organic skincare. The herbs and plants are grown at their own farm here in Finland. There is no mineral oils, silicones, artificial fragrances or colors in their products. There products are not tested on animals and they fulfill the standards of European natural cosmetic. You can read more about their products here. I’ve only tried this rosewater twice; to set my makeup and after I’ve washed my face as a toner. I can’t say so much about the product right now but so far I like it.
3. Naked lips Sea Buckthorn Lip Balm. Naked lips is a swedish brand. They make lip balms and recently they launched lip tints. The lip balm is gluten free, soy free, it does not contain any parabens or silicones and all there products are cruelty-free, I like this one, it smells fresh and makes my lips soft. Their lip tints looks really interesting, and I will probably try one of them as soon as you can buy them in Finland.
4. Organic Chia seeds. I’ve only heard good things about chia seeds and I wanted to try out chia pudding so I decided to give it a go. Chia seeds are a great source of omega-3 fats, fibre, vitamines, antioxidants and minerals like calcium, magneisum and phosphorus. Chia seeds contains more antioxidants than blueberries, and as you may know blueberries is a great source of antioxidants. You can put this in your morning oatmeal, smoothie or make chia pudding.
1. Morning glory by One Love Organics – This is a lightweight serum that’s plantbased. It is claimed that it brightens, enlives and de-puff your skin, while tighten and tone it. It will also smooth the appearence of fine lines. The ingridients are really great and I read in a review that it takes away acne scars and that’s exactly what I’m looking for! I’ve heard so much amazing stuff about One Love Organics so I really want to try it. The only problem is the price; it’s too expensive for me. But maybe one day I will purchase it!
2. Rahua Voluminous Shampoo – I’ve tried many different natural shampoos without sulfates, silicones and parabens. Some of them still had some bad ingredients, like Sodium Coco-Sulfate. It’s not as bad as Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate and other sulfates, but some people like to avoid it. This one does not have Sodium Coco-Sulfate, and still lathers up pretty good. It claims, to make your hair voluminous and bouncy and at the same time strenghten your hair. It also claims that the shampoo fortifies weak, damaged strands while nourishing and regenerating the scalp and hair follicles. Sounds good to me! One of the few problems I have with natural shampoo is that I don’t get so much volume, so this one is very appealing to me. I’ve read so much great stuff about this one, so I think I might purchase it after I’ve used up my current shampoo!
3. “Un” Cover-Up by rms beauty – Many of you might already have this one. I’ve been thinking about buying it for a long time, but I just haven’t done it yet. It can be used as an foundation or as a light concealer and it will melt into your skin while covering up imperfections and redness. If you have very dry skin you can apply a moisturizer first and if you have oily skin you can set it with powder. The concealer comes in 5 different shades and you can apply it with your fingers or with a foundation brush and the product is certified organic.
4. “Pure Rose” Drinkable Bulgarian Rose Water – You can eat it, drink it, spray it on your face as a toner or spray it to set your makeup and even spray it on your hair to moisturize it! You can put it in water, hot water, tea or smoothie and drink it or put it in your cereals, fruit salads and eat it! It says that it promotes healthy digestive system, helps your body to detoxify, balances your energy level, improves your mood, freshens your breath and creates a sense of well-being. It is also good for your skin and hair, and you can read all the benefits here. It’s 100 % pure and natural and has no additives, no chemicals, and contains nutritious juices and pure rose oil from fresh organic Rosa Damascena petals. How awesome ain’t that!
What’s on your wishlist? Leave a comment and tell me! It’s interesting to see what others want and we can get inspired by each other!