So I know that I’m a little bit late for this post, but I thought better late than never! This is my first favorites post, and if I’m being honest I won’t do them often because I really don’t have that much new things every month.(too expensive for me!)
1. Deo from Färg och Förändring. This deodorant is so good! It has really good ingredients and it works as well. The smell is very girly and fruity and I wear this when I’m going to work, to school or when I go shopping and it stays one. I don’t think it will work when you workout but you’re supposed to sweat when you exercise! Not smell like a flower. I will definitly buy this one again. There are other scents and you can buy it here
2. Naked Lips lipbalm. I wrote about this lip balm here and I still like it. You can read about what I wrote there.
3. Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi-Use-Blush in Tender. This is a sheer formula and normally I don’t use blush but I this one changed my mind. I love the baby pink color, it gives a nice healthy glow to the cheeks and it’s the first baby pink color that I can wear on my lips that doesn’t make me look ill. I also tried to apply it on my eyes but it didn’t show up the way I wanted. This is a sample and I’ve used it many times already (and I got much left.) The only thing I don’t like about this one is the price.
4. Pai Skincare Camomille and Rosehip Calming Day Cream. So I don’t use it as a day cream but as a night cream. It makes my skin glowy and look a lot smoother. It has the same effects as Argan oil but this calms my skin more and takes away the redness better. It was a sample and I used it for two weeks almost every night! So a little goes a long way. This product is for those who have sensitive skin.
5. Organic Rosewater. I wrote about this product in my mini-haul and you can read it here. This is my new holy grail. I use this everyday, in my hair and on my face and it works amazing. I prep my face with it before moisturizer and I set my makeup with it. I also like to spray it in my hair and it both gives volume and moisture. If you haven’t tried rosewater, try it! You won’t regret it,
So I decided to take some pictures while wearing the lipsticks I wrote about here. Just a little reminder, the pigment are not as strong because I used a lip pencil. Also, you can see that the three nudes Brown Sugar, Natural and Nude looks very similar.
1. Brown Sugar
5. Sheer peach
7. Pink flesh
I hope these pictures helped you. I am still not sure which color I should buy! I love all the colors! I can only buy one because they are pretty expensive (29.95 dollars) Which one do you think I should buy? 🙂
I thought it would be fun to show you what I like to bring with me when I go out, I use these products when I want to touch up my makeup. These products are all natural. The pictures can be a little bit blurry, because it was so dark when I took them. I tried to make them lighter, I hope they are not too bad. 🙂
Tikei’s mineral foundation in the colour P2. If you’re searching for a good mineral foundation then this is it. The cover is great and the foundation comes in 40 (!) different shades, and you can by samples first to see which colour suits you best. I like to use it when my face is oily. Over all a good product! The kabuki brush comes in 3 different sizes and is also really good, it’s sooo soft!
Dr. Hauschka’s mascara in black. I have to admit, I was a little bit scared when I ordered this because I’ve read in reviews that it smudges and I already had problem with that with drugstore mascaras. I still ordered it and I’m happy I did! It does not smudge at all, at least not for me. Some people also think that it doesn’t give enough volume but I thought my lashes looked just the same as they would do with a drugstore mascara. I like it so much, I doubt I will ever buy any other mascara then Dr. Hauschka’s, but who knows, I might get tired of it in the future.
This is a lip balm that I use when my lips get dry, unfortunately it contains petrolatum and other chemicals, but I did not know that when I bought it. It makes me sad that they claim it’s good and natural product when it’s not. But I’ve learned to look in the ingridient list now. Some people who is into natural products still uses things like petrolatum, but I like to avoid it.
First of all – sorry for the blurry picture!! Now on to the product; This is a lip liner from Dr Hauschka in Warm Rose. (nr 03) I like to line and fill in my lips with the liner, because when it works as both a lip liner and a lip stick, why purchase the lip stick? 🙂 It has a good pigment and the colour is very beautiful, but it’s a slightly darker colour then I’m used to, so I prefer to use it in the fall and winter time and now when spring is here I like to choose more light colours.
I also have some eyeshadows in my makeup bag but I thought I’d do swatches instead.
Thanks for reading!