So it’s been awhile.. The reason why I haven’t posted anything is mostly because I have been working, studying and enjoying summer. But I’m not working anymore so I have more time to post new things. I’m going to start with an amazing recipe I found on a vegan blog. The owner of the blog is a girl from Norway and she posts a lot of vegan and gluten-free recipes. (disclaimer, everything looks so yummy so you will probably try one of her recipes immediately!)
Click here to see the recipe!
Now of course I had already taken a piece of the pie before thinking that I had to take a picture if I could post it here! (I hope you don’t mind 🙂 )
I have to say the Banoffe Pie turned out really good and many people wanted the recipe. This is perfect for those who are allergic to chocolate, gluten or lactose.
Let me know if you tried it and if you liked it!
So I know that I’m a little bit late for this post, but I thought better late than never! This is my first favorites post, and if I’m being honest I won’t do them often because I really don’t have that much new things every month.(too expensive for me!)
1. Deo from Färg och Förändring. This deodorant is so good! It has really good ingredients and it works as well. The smell is very girly and fruity and I wear this when I’m going to work, to school or when I go shopping and it stays one. I don’t think it will work when you workout but you’re supposed to sweat when you exercise! Not smell like a flower. I will definitly buy this one again. There are other scents and you can buy it here
2. Naked Lips lipbalm. I wrote about this lip balm here and I still like it. You can read about what I wrote there.
3. Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi-Use-Blush in Tender. This is a sheer formula and normally I don’t use blush but I this one changed my mind. I love the baby pink color, it gives a nice healthy glow to the cheeks and it’s the first baby pink color that I can wear on my lips that doesn’t make me look ill. I also tried to apply it on my eyes but it didn’t show up the way I wanted. This is a sample and I’ve used it many times already (and I got much left.) The only thing I don’t like about this one is the price.
4. Pai Skincare Camomille and Rosehip Calming Day Cream. So I don’t use it as a day cream but as a night cream. It makes my skin glowy and look a lot smoother. It has the same effects as Argan oil but this calms my skin more and takes away the redness better. It was a sample and I used it for two weeks almost every night! So a little goes a long way. This product is for those who have sensitive skin.
5. Organic Rosewater. I wrote about this product in my mini-haul and you can read it here. This is my new holy grail. I use this everyday, in my hair and on my face and it works amazing. I prep my face with it before moisturizer and I set my makeup with it. I also like to spray it in my hair and it both gives volume and moisture. If you haven’t tried rosewater, try it! You won’t regret it,
1. Morning glory by One Love Organics – This is a lightweight serum that’s plantbased. It is claimed that it brightens, enlives and de-puff your skin, while tighten and tone it. It will also smooth the appearence of fine lines. The ingridients are really great and I read in a review that it takes away acne scars and that’s exactly what I’m looking for! I’ve heard so much amazing stuff about One Love Organics so I really want to try it. The only problem is the price; it’s too expensive for me. But maybe one day I will purchase it!
2. Rahua Voluminous Shampoo – I’ve tried many different natural shampoos without sulfates, silicones and parabens. Some of them still had some bad ingredients, like Sodium Coco-Sulfate. It’s not as bad as Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate and other sulfates, but some people like to avoid it. This one does not have Sodium Coco-Sulfate, and still lathers up pretty good. It claims, to make your hair voluminous and bouncy and at the same time strenghten your hair. It also claims that the shampoo fortifies weak, damaged strands while nourishing and regenerating the scalp and hair follicles. Sounds good to me! One of the few problems I have with natural shampoo is that I don’t get so much volume, so this one is very appealing to me. I’ve read so much great stuff about this one, so I think I might purchase it after I’ve used up my current shampoo!
3. “Un” Cover-Up by rms beauty – Many of you might already have this one. I’ve been thinking about buying it for a long time, but I just haven’t done it yet. It can be used as an foundation or as a light concealer and it will melt into your skin while covering up imperfections and redness. If you have very dry skin you can apply a moisturizer first and if you have oily skin you can set it with powder. The concealer comes in 5 different shades and you can apply it with your fingers or with a foundation brush and the product is certified organic.
4. “Pure Rose” Drinkable Bulgarian Rose Water – You can eat it, drink it, spray it on your face as a toner or spray it to set your makeup and even spray it on your hair to moisturize it! You can put it in water, hot water, tea or smoothie and drink it or put it in your cereals, fruit salads and eat it! It says that it promotes healthy digestive system, helps your body to detoxify, balances your energy level, improves your mood, freshens your breath and creates a sense of well-being. It is also good for your skin and hair, and you can read all the benefits here. It’s 100 % pure and natural and has no additives, no chemicals, and contains nutritious juices and pure rose oil from fresh organic Rosa Damascena petals. How awesome ain’t that!
What’s on your wishlist? Leave a comment and tell me! It’s interesting to see what others want and we can get inspired by each other!