So I know that I’m a little bit late for this post, but I thought better late than never! This is my first favorites post, and if I’m being honest I won’t do them often because I really don’t have that much new things every month.(too expensive for me!)
1. Deo from Färg och Förändring. This deodorant is so good! It has really good ingredients and it works as well. The smell is very girly and fruity and I wear this when I’m going to work, to school or when I go shopping and it stays one. I don’t think it will work when you workout but you’re supposed to sweat when you exercise! Not smell like a flower. I will definitly buy this one again. There are other scents and you can buy it here
2. Naked Lips lipbalm. I wrote about this lip balm here and I still like it. You can read about what I wrote there.
3. Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi-Use-Blush in Tender. This is a sheer formula and normally I don’t use blush but I this one changed my mind. I love the baby pink color, it gives a nice healthy glow to the cheeks and it’s the first baby pink color that I can wear on my lips that doesn’t make me look ill. I also tried to apply it on my eyes but it didn’t show up the way I wanted. This is a sample and I’ve used it many times already (and I got much left.) The only thing I don’t like about this one is the price.
4. Pai Skincare Camomille and Rosehip Calming Day Cream. So I don’t use it as a day cream but as a night cream. It makes my skin glowy and look a lot smoother. It has the same effects as Argan oil but this calms my skin more and takes away the redness better. It was a sample and I used it for two weeks almost every night! So a little goes a long way. This product is for those who have sensitive skin.
5. Organic Rosewater. I wrote about this product in my mini-haul and you can read it here. This is my new holy grail. I use this everyday, in my hair and on my face and it works amazing. I prep my face with it before moisturizer and I set my makeup with it. I also like to spray it in my hair and it both gives volume and moisture. If you haven’t tried rosewater, try it! You won’t regret it,
So yesterday I did some shopping and got some things home. Not much, but I still want to share 🙂
1. Pukka refresh tea. They have so many differet flavours and this one is organic and naturally caffeine free. As the name says it’s very refreshing, you can taste the peppermint flavour more than licorice. It’s very sweet and not bitter at all. It says that it will help digestion and freshen the palate. I will definitly buy more of their tea!
2. Frantsila Organics Rosewater. Frantsila Organics is a finnish company who makes natural and organic skincare. The herbs and plants are grown at their own farm here in Finland. There is no mineral oils, silicones, artificial fragrances or colors in their products. There products are not tested on animals and they fulfill the standards of European natural cosmetic. You can read more about their products here. I’ve only tried this rosewater twice; to set my makeup and after I’ve washed my face as a toner. I can’t say so much about the product right now but so far I like it.
3. Naked lips Sea Buckthorn Lip Balm. Naked lips is a swedish brand. They make lip balms and recently they launched lip tints. The lip balm is gluten free, soy free, it does not contain any parabens or silicones and all there products are cruelty-free, I like this one, it smells fresh and makes my lips soft. Their lip tints looks really interesting, and I will probably try one of them as soon as you can buy them in Finland.
4. Organic Chia seeds. I’ve only heard good things about chia seeds and I wanted to try out chia pudding so I decided to give it a go. Chia seeds are a great source of omega-3 fats, fibre, vitamines, antioxidants and minerals like calcium, magneisum and phosphorus. Chia seeds contains more antioxidants than blueberries, and as you may know blueberries is a great source of antioxidants. You can put this in your morning oatmeal, smoothie or make chia pudding.
So these two are the shampoo and conditioner that I have been using since christmas. It’s the Nourish and Repair shampoo and conditioner. My hair is thin and dry and I have a lot of split ends, so that’s why I chose Nourish and Repair. I wash my hair twice a week, and I like to put coconut or argan oil in my hair as a hair mask the night before I shower . The products are vegan, cruelty free, Eco Cert certified, gluten free and nut free. 99% of the ingridients are natural. They don’t contain any silicones, parabens, mineral oil or other synthetic ingredients.
Mádara Nourish and Repair Shampoo
Pros: The shampoo really cleans my hair and it lathers really well. It has a nice consistency and it’s easy to apply.
Cons: I wish the ingredients were even more natural. It does contain Sodium coco-sulfate and it can make my hair a little bit dry. It’s also a little bit expensive.
Mádara Noursih and Repair Conditioner
Pros: It has a really nice creamy consistency and it makes my hair smooth, soft and easy to comb. It’s easy to apply and it doesn’t weigh my hair down. It is the best natural conditioner I have used so far.
Cons: Same as the Shampoo, I wish the ingredients were more natural and maybe give my hair a little bit more moisture.
All in all; It is a good shampoo and conditioner but I wish they were more natural and could do something about my dry hair. If you are new to the green beauty products I really recommend these products! They are easy to work with and the consistency is like non-natural products. And they might work better for those who doesn’t have dry hair. My hair can be impossible sometimes. I will probably not purchase them again, just because I’m looking for products that are more natural and with more moisture. If you think this is natural enough for you, then go ahead and try these! I’m sure you’ll like them. 🙂