So I know that I’m a little bit late for this post, but I thought better late than never! This is my first favorites post, and if I’m being honest I won’t do them often because I really don’t have that much new things every month.(too expensive for me!)
1. Deo from Färg och Förändring. This deodorant is so good! It has really good ingredients and it works as well. The smell is very girly and fruity and I wear this when I’m going to work, to school or when I go shopping and it stays one. I don’t think it will work when you workout but you’re supposed to sweat when you exercise! Not smell like a flower. I will definitly buy this one again. There are other scents and you can buy it here
2. Naked Lips lipbalm. I wrote about this lip balm here and I still like it. You can read about what I wrote there.
3. Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi-Use-Blush in Tender. This is a sheer formula and normally I don’t use blush but I this one changed my mind. I love the baby pink color, it gives a nice healthy glow to the cheeks and it’s the first baby pink color that I can wear on my lips that doesn’t make me look ill. I also tried to apply it on my eyes but it didn’t show up the way I wanted. This is a sample and I’ve used it many times already (and I got much left.) The only thing I don’t like about this one is the price.
4. Pai Skincare Camomille and Rosehip Calming Day Cream. So I don’t use it as a day cream but as a night cream. It makes my skin glowy and look a lot smoother. It has the same effects as Argan oil but this calms my skin more and takes away the redness better. It was a sample and I used it for two weeks almost every night! So a little goes a long way. This product is for those who have sensitive skin.
5. Organic Rosewater. I wrote about this product in my mini-haul and you can read it here. This is my new holy grail. I use this everyday, in my hair and on my face and it works amazing. I prep my face with it before moisturizer and I set my makeup with it. I also like to spray it in my hair and it both gives volume and moisture. If you haven’t tried rosewater, try it! You won’t regret it,
I purchased two things from Lily Lolo a week ago, a bronzer in the colour Wakiki and an eye pencil in black. I’ve used them both a couple of times and I thought I would do a review on them. Lily Lolo is a British company who makes natural makeup and their products are free from parabens, synthetic parfumes and dyes. The bronzer was £13.49 and the eye pencil £6.99 so they are not expensive at all, if you compare it to other companies. You can read more about them here and look at their products.
So first about the bronzer: I bought the lightest shade, Wakiki. They also have two darker colours. The bronzer is shimmery and has a yellow undertone. You can use it to contour, you just put it where the sun naturally hits your face (your nose, forehead and cheeckbones) Personally, I would have ordered a darker shade, because it was too light for me to use in the summer, but it will probably work in the winter when I’m more pale. Still, it went on smoothly and I could easily blend it. It looked good and I highly recommend it to people who have a light skin tone! As you can see on the picture below it almost blends in with my skin tone and I like the bronzer to be a little bit darker. Now I’m thinking about buying the darker colour, because beside the colour I liked the bronzer.
My second purchase was an eye pencil in black. Since I don’t own an all natural eye pencil I really wanted this one to work. It goes on very smoothly, almost too smoothly. It can transfer on your lower waterline if you put it on your upper waterline and it easily smudges. If your going for a smoky eye kind of effect than this eye pencil will probably work for you cause it’s easy to blend. When I use it I really have to be careful so it won’t smudge or go anywhere. The colour is really black so that is a big plus, but I’m kind of sad that I have to be so careful. It’s hard to use and you should not buy this if you are new to makeup. I will still use it, but I will not buy it again.
All in all, I got a good impression of Lily Lolo and I will buy more of their products! 🙂 I’ve been looking at their blushes and lip glosses. Have anyone tried any of their products? If so, what do you think?