Hey there! For a couple of days ago I got a comment from Alex, http://believeinyou24.wordpress.com/ telling me that she nominated me for a Liebster Award. Thank you so much for the nomination! I’m happy that I got nominated 🙂 This is a tag for new bloggers or for bloggers with less than 200 followers. I’m going to answer some questions, post 11 facts about me and then ask 11 questions.. This is my first tag ever so let’s get started!
1. What/Who inspired you to start blogging?
I’ve had two blogs before this one, where I wrote about my life. It felt like it wasn’t enough, I hadn’t any great pics to post of my outfit or any stories I could share. I liked to blog, but didn’t have a subject. When I got into green beauty I immediately began to think about starting a blog, I wanted to share my experience and just get into the green community because I feel like we can all help each other and everybody is so kind and helpful here.
2. If you could use only one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would you use (blush, eyeliner, foundation, etc.)?
Mascara! My eyelashes are not so black and thick as I would want them to be. I feel like I can live without a foundation, because my skin is getting clearer now when I use natural skin care. I would have answered foundation two years ago, because I had a lot of acne and I used foundation pretty much everyday. Now I only need mascara to darken my eyelashes. (and if this is not cheating, I could use it as an eyeliner by dipping an eyeliner brush in the mascara :D)
3. What is your favorite book from childhood?
When I was 7 I loved to read the Sweet Valley High novels! They were my favourite books and I think I’ve read almost everyone of them. (I used to hope that I had a secret twin that looked just like me and we would somehow have been seperated when we were young) You can say that I was kind of obsessed.
4. Have you watched any of the Oscar movie winners and/or nominees from this past year and what is your verdict? If not, what Oscar movie and/or nominee movies from this past year do you want to see?
Yes I think I have. I’ve watched Django Unchained, Skyfall and Les misérables. I liked Django Unchained and Skyfall. I haven’t watched the whole Les misérables. I liked the actors but I think I wasn’t used to the singing in Les Misérables. Maybe I will like it more if I watch it again. I liked Skyfall because of all the action and the plot. I’ve always been a fan of James Bond moives. The movie Django Unchained was one of my favorites, because of the heartbreaking plot, the great actors and the movie in general.
5. What word makes it the most into your personal vocab?
Well this has to be a swedish word, since I speak swedish everyday. I would have to say Alltså or typ. I use it to much and my teacher would always make fun of me (not in a bad way). Typ means kind of but also so much more. (when I use it) and alltså means so. It’s hard to explain because it means so many things.
6. What are your top five favorite clothing stores to shop at?
There aren’t many stores where I live, and some of you have probably never heard of some of these clothing stores. I like Zara, Mango, Ginatricot, Bikbok and H&M. I try to stay away from H&M because of their nasty background. It just doesn’t feel right to buy their clothes when I know that some of are made in terrible conditions.
7. What is your most loved health food and green beauty product?
It’s hard to pic one when it comes to food. I love fruit and I eat soo much fruit everyday (compared to the rest of my family, but probably not compared to a fruitarian) I like pomegranate, pineapple, oranges, water melon, cantaloupe.. and the list goes on!
When it comes to green beauty product I’ll have to say… oils. Not surprised? You can use oils to so many things! For instance: as a makeup remover, a moisturizer, a sunscreen or a hair mask. My favorite oils are coconut oil, argan oil and avocado oil.
8. The Voice or American Idol?
Never seen any of them so I can’t answer this question.
9. Where do you want your next vacation spot to be?
There are so many places I want to visit; the maldives, dubai, South Asia, Japan, Australia, Italy… But I would really love some sunshine right now so I woud probably choose the maldives. It looks so nice there, with the bangalows, the turquoise water and the white sand.
10. When was your first concert?
2011. I went to an Enrique Iglesias consert with my friend.
11. What accent can do you the best besides your own?
A swedish accent here in Finland called Högsvenska. 🙂
11 Facts about me:
1. I speak swedish, but my dialect is so difficult so other people from Sweden don’t understand me at all. They think that I speak norwegian.
2. I played soccer for 10 years, but I quit two years ago.
3. I’m a parfume addict.
4. I am also addicted to chocolate….
5. …. and tv shows.
7. I live in Finland.
8. I’ve had two surgeries. One heart surgery and one to remove my tonsills.
9. I’m really terrified of bears. When I was in northern Finland, a place that was known for having a lot of bears, I couldn’t even go outside alone. Still, I like adrenalin kicks so I went in the woods with my brother and my cousin on a quad bike and just drove around. Scariest thing I’ve ever done.
10. My biggest dream is to live abroad.
11. I am very spontaneous and I love to try new things.
Here are my nominations:
Julia – Sundvardag www.sundvardag.blogg.se
Naomi – Beyoutify – http://beyoutify.wordpress.com/
M – msgreenbeauty – http://msgreenbeauty.wordpress.com/
… and everyone else who wants to do this! 🙂
1. What is your holy grail product?
2. Sweet or salty food?
3. If you had to live abroad, where would you want to live?
4. What is your favorite makeup brand?
5. In your opinion, what celebrity has the most beautiful hair?
6. How often do you blog?
7. If you could only bring 3 makeup items with you, which 3 would you choose?
8. How did you choose the name for your blog?
9. What is your favorite quote?
10. Favorite trend?
11. Do you like to read? If so, what is your favorite book?
Link back to the person who nominated you.
State 11 facts about yourself
Answer the questions given to you.
Pick 11 nominees and create a set of 11 questions that they must answer.